3.22.2011

Tuesday Shoesday #16: Spring Suede

These See by Chloe suede lace up platforms are perfect for a Spring wedding...
Tuesday Shoesday
They really are darling on!  The color in the picture doesn't really do them justice, as they are a pretty pinky-blush shade.  The cutouts and lace up detail are just darling, no?  Plus, the wider heel make them easier to wear for an outdoor ceremony and reception.  And being See by Chloe versus Chloe makes the price tag more reasonable.  All of these pluses = purchase in my book. 

They kind of have a vintage vibe to them, don't they?  Me likey.

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:


~ Ciao

...image via net-a-porter

4 comments:

  1. I've had these saved for a while too!! I love the cutouts... I'm just not convinced about the heel but I think I need to see them on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are yummy! I love suede in neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete